Saturday, April 11, 2009

Little Lambs

While we were up to Idaho for Isaah's birthday we went over to Chad's dad's to see his new lambs that were only a few weeks old. The kids were so excited, especially since they had a bum lamb that was being bottle fed. Madi was the first one who was able to feed it. She laughed the whole time she fed it the bottle. It was cold and chilly that 1st night so the twins were not quite sure about them. But the next day in the sunshine they loved it and even had their own chance feeding Littlefoot, (the bum lamb). Isaah spent the nights over there so he was able to do a night time and morning feeding. The lamb also slept in the house, so Isaah thought that was pretty cool. Isaah picked his own favorite that he named strimer, the twins named one butterscotch, and Madi just loved them all as usual. I am so glad that they were able to do this, one of the perks of living closer to family.

4 comments:

Dawn said...

Those little lambs are SO darn cute and sweet! It looks like they all LOVED them! I'm glad you got to go and see them. Happy Easter! We miss you!

Jody said...

They are cute! How fun for the kiddos to be able to do that! I am sure they all wanted to bring one home!

Sylvia said...

Oh! I'm so jealous. I love the lambs...so cute and you get to be close to your family for holidays and do great things!!

The kids are so cute with those lambs (even Isaah who is a "tough guy."

Thanks for the post and all the great pictures!

Darci said...

Brax & Addy love going to Fnt. Green to see the lambs and the chickens. They feed Amber's 5 bummers when they visit.