After the majority of us got done sledding Chad and the girls started working on a snowman. The twins could not have been happier. It took Shawn and Chad to lift his belly up.
He was a three armed snowman for awhile. I think Madi named it Rosabella. That is her new favorite name. 
The twins loved their snowman. They patted that snowman down forever, just smoothing out the snow.

The finished snowman
11 years ago





5 comments:
FUN!!! He is huge! We didn't get to make a snowman....it didn't snow while we were there.
Oh and I'm not the one taking pictures..head shots! Maybe Jeff is trying to hide my hugeness :)
It looks like you guys had fun. THe kiddos are looking so grown up :D
I love all your fun winter activities. Y'all have really capitalized on the season and it looks like everyone has really enjoyed all the snow.
That thing is huge-how fun! So there is your x-mas pic for next year(with all 6 of you by the snowman.)
Love the snowman! Dean & Audrey made one last snow storm but it was about half the size of yours. Very nice :)
Post a Comment