Madi turned the big 6 today! She has been counting down the days and was so excited to be having her birthday.
How many of you remember her like this...
Then like this
To what she is today. Our future Hannah Montana. She loves making new friends but in big groups she is very shy. She is practicing to be a mom with the twins and she is very good at it. She has the most forgiving, loving, and thoughtful personality. But boy is she gaining some independence. So watch out world Madi is six now and can do just about anything!
11 years ago





4 comments:
HAPPY BIRTHDAY MADI!!! I didn't know her as a baby but I sure remember her as the little princess. I hope you had a great
6th b-day!
Happy Birthday Madi! I remember you when you were a baby and I would sit and hold you and hold you. You are just growing right up! Here comes the next rodeo princess!!
Happy Birthday Madi! I just remember you and Kylie dressing up like you were rock stars(Hannah Montana) and your poses. They were so cute. We miss you!
I can't believe she is so big and so old. It still seems that Isaah should be an only child with his buddies Hayden and Ashley! I am glad Madi had a Happy B-day. She is going to be an AWESOME Hannah Montana some day!!!
Post a Comment