Chad and I made a mad dash for a short vacation. I guess you could call it that. We spend a day in Vegas looking at housing and then spent the next day looking at houses in Logandale. What a fun vacation! (haha). The next day we flew to UT to do the flyin ski free the same day. This was my second time skiing and let's say I need alot more practice. The resort was beautiful though. We went the Canyons in Park City. Then we flew home that night. What a whirl wind vacation. Jody was trooper and watched the kiddo's for us. A great surprise is in store for her!!!Thanks Jody. I have been busy trying to keep the house clean for showings. But I will update more frequently. I hope to post some recipes tonight.
Here are some picts. from the sky resort. Sorry they arent' the best. Where is my new camera when I need it?
Here is a view from the top of resort going back to the hotels and parking lot. It was a long way down!
While on the lift I spotted a moose. It was way down in the canyon, no horns though.





4 comments:
Looks like lots of fun! Ya know if you can't find anything in Vegas or Logandale, I might be able to find you a nice rental home in my backyard!! It is posted on my blog! Miss you, hope you had a great get away with your sweetie!!!
Thankfully the kids were pretty good! And I think Rusty is the trooper, I can do kids, but I am not so good with dogs! Poor Rusty was a little neglected while I was there! And I enjoyed the warm weather! I expect the favor in return when I have my own!!
FUN!!! Glad you got some time away! Too bad it wasn't longer :) I know of a great neighborhood....you're living in it!!!!!!!!
Ha Ha, this is nonsense, Vegas?! Don't you mean Syracuse!!! Sounds like you had fun tho!!! I guess I could visit Vegas!!! I'll bring my nickles:)
Post a Comment