Saturday, April 26, 2008

Freezer Dinner

So I don't know about you but between 4 and 6 is bewitching time at our house. The once happy children are mysteriously turned into onry little monsters. This just happens to be the time when you are suppose to help with homework and get dinner going at the same time. Why on earth was it planned this way I have no idea. But I have tried to do some freezer meals. Meaning you make the meals ahead of time and then that day you just toss them in the oven to warm up and dinner is ready. How easy is that?

It is awesome, no big mess to clean up, you can enjoy your evening. It also cuts down on those last minute runs to the store and trying to deciede what your going to have for dinner. I have down only about 7 at a time. Some do more meals at a time. You make them all in one day, one mess to clean up and your done. I will post some of these tried and true recipes on my recipe site in an hour or two. So get your pans out and get ready to enjoy the exciting world of freezer dinners. Yes, they are even tasty!

1 comments:

Dawn said...

I'm excited to try them, I like easy and convinent!