Sunday, March 23, 2008

Spring Break

It was spring break here this week, thus the reason I haven't put anything on the blog lately. I tell you it has been busy. My brother just left after being here for awhile with rodeoing, and all four kids out of school plus putting the house on the market. It just zapped me. Anyway, Chad and I filled up water ballons for the kids on saturday. They loved it. We went for a nature hike by spring creek, Chad took the kids fishing, I turned 30, went out on the lake, basically we enjoyed the good weather. It actually went buy pretty fast.

I love this one of the kids chasing Chad, if you look close you have to notice Chad has safety goggles on, one can never be to careful in waterballoon fights. I was the smart one I thought with the camera until Chad accidentaly nailed me at close range in my cheek (ow!)


Paige was so proud, she filled her own water balloon!



This is the trip to the lake, Dawn and her kids joined us. The lake was packed and the water was cold so we just played in the sand on the island. It was Rusty's first time on a boat and he did really good.

6 comments:

Dawn said...

I'm sad we have to go back to real life. I want a month or so off...think of all the boating and fun stuff we could do. I like the water balloon fight pics.

katrina said...

Sounds like spring break was lots of fun. Boating sounds especially fun! The picture of Issah reminds me of Shawn when he was little. I hope your girls can run really fast if Issah is anything like my brothers were :)

Me and my fam said...

I'm so jealous of your warm weather. I MISS TX!! Sounds like you're having way too much fun. You're kids are getting sooo big. And the pink bathing suit with the white dots, that's the same swimming suit both of my twins picked out for this year.

Jody said...

I'm jealous, I want to be running around carelessly in my swimming suit and a water balloon in hand!

Juli said...

How fun! Looks like you guys had a great spring break. Not sure ours is going to be as WARM;) or as fun!

Juli said...

Hayden says "No fair, why do they get to wear swim suits???" I noticed the For Sale sign!!