We are welcoming our newest member to the Fairchild Family. Rusty, he is an AKC Registered Golden Retriever. Other words our big fur ball. He came into our family a bit unexpected yesterday morning. His mom, dad and brother escaped from their yard while their fence was being built and ended up at our house. We played with them while their owner came to pick them up. She offered us one for free and we insanely accepted. We spent all day yesterday outside playing with him and deceiding on a name. Some of the choices were Bdog, Champ, Tex, Daredevil, Bigfoot, KC. Somehow last night we ended up with Rusty. So our lives our now going to become Chaos. But how fun it will be for the kids and even for us. Madilyn adores him, Isaah thinks it's his and the twins just think he's fun.I couldn't resist this picture look at Rusty's tongue.






3 comments:
What a pretty dog. That is going to be so much fun for your kids. How old is he?
How fun! I bet the kids (or Chad, even though he says otherwise) will adore him! I like the name. Can't wait to meet him!
So funn!!!!! I love that you guys are so spontanious!!! I enjoy that quality in people:) Jarron is so jelouse! He said, "he's so cute mommy he looks like the puppies from 'SnowBuddies'" If ya haven't seen it, it is really cute and he does look like them!!! How fun, nothing like sloppy kisses from a puppy!!!
Post a Comment