Tuesday, April 13, 2010

Fair Time

It was fair time again here and the Kids could hardly hold their excitement in. They all entered some kinds of drawing into the fair and recieved ribbons again this year. They loved going on the carnival rides. Madi surprised us all by going on the roundup not once but twice. Isaah rode so many rides in a row that he started not feeling great and had to take a break. The twins and I had a fun night on Friday while the kids rode more rides, we played free games and the science games they had. They loved it. Chad and I went back on Saturday night with another couple and actually looked at things and enjoyed the rodeo. We had some grumpy kids all day saturday after spending 2 full days at the fair. One thing we will have to do next year is remember to get our funnell cake and carmel apples.




4 comments:

Denice said...

Wow Brandi, that is some "man shed" :) We went to Nicaragua... I guess I need to spell that out better... I need to do some more posts... just too many pics to wade through!

Steve and Jen said...

Looks like the Fairchildren had fun at the Fair! :-)

Darci said...

Could you bring me one of those caramel apples you mentioned?

Lori said...

I like Chad in the bumper car :-)