No we are not lost, it just seems like we have been very busy this last month. Let me fill you in on what has been going on and then I will add pictures after Thanksgiving. First, Chad and I played on a co-ed softball team and we won our league division. Then we had school halloween parties, the twins 5 yr birthday party, and Halloween (plus a visit from Jody and Colby). Then I sold some craft items at our annual Pomegrante festival, went to Time out for Women with some great friends, had a few Scentsy Parties, have done alot of Relief Society work, and in the process of this all Chad has built an awesome desk and cupboards in our office (I was the assistant of course) which look great. Now I am up in UT to sell some more things, see Juli and her new baby Ryan and visit Jenni to wish her a Happy Birthday. The three girls are doing gymnastics and Isaah is taking piano lesson and enjoying them. He is also now doing Flag Football which Chad is coaching, they kicked butt their first game last week. Luckily, all 4 kids are loving school and doing well in it. The twins can't wait until next year when they go to kindergarten. We are having Thanksgiving at our house and Chad and I are trying to figure the Christmas shopping out. The kids play outside constantly enjoying our wonderful weather and we usually have a few extra kiddo's running through our house throughout the week. At times our life seems crazy and but I love it and enjoy doing it all.
11 years ago





3 comments:
So it takes coming to Utah for you to update your blog? Maybe you should come up more often! :)
Hey, I was just thinking that we have lots of Kindergarteners next year... your two, Braxton, Audrey, Cody, Alayna and Taylee. Pretty fun!
Thank you again SOOO much for coming and visiting! I love being with you. And it was so fun to watch your girls play! And thank you for your gift! You are so thoughtful! I love stuff like that!;-)
Post a Comment