After being home for 2 weeks and having to go through 300 photo's I am finally getting the pictures up. We had alot of fun at Disneyland and California adventures. My mom, sister and brother were able to go with us. It was everyones first time but my mom and Chads. We drove down Sunday and then went to Disneyland Monday & Tuesday and then to California Adventures on Wednesday. We stopped at the beach on Thursday before driving home. Madi was funny she was scared to go on almost all of the rides and then when she got off of it she would love it and want to go again. Talli informed me that Uncle Shawn was her best, best, best, best, best buddy at Disneyland. The girls loved meeting the characters and it's a small world. Isaah got to do the Jedi training and loved the BIG rollercoaster at California Adventure and the Matterhorn. Chad like the Soaring and I must say the Tower of Terror was pretty cool. The girls also enjoyed Big Thunder railroad. The first day it rained all morning and was very cold. But we pushed thru and enjoyed. The rest of the time was sunny and cool. The best part was there really wasn't any long lines at all! I just randomly chose pictures, with no rhyme or reason so I hope you enjoy. (you can double click the pictures to view bigger, not sure why it's so small)
11 years ago








5 comments:
Wow Brandi, you posted all of those Disney pics AND.. gave your blog a face lift! Impressive! It is fun to see all the pics of your fun vacation. I think that is so cool that Shawn, Jodi and your mom got to go, what fun memories!
Love the pictures! Thanks for FINALLY posting them!
Great pictures! Thanks for sharing- love the one of the twins on the beach and Isaah with Woody :D We are planning on going in October.
I love disneyland, glad that you had a fun time. Thats great that almost the whole fam got to go.
Love your blog as well Brandi, I am kind of a "closet blogger" still so much to learn!!! I feel like I document our crazy though... which is good, becasue as much as I don't belive it sometimes, I know the crazy will be gone someday. Love you, glad to see you happy & healthy! Miss you guys!
Post a Comment