Sunday, November 30, 2008

Madi Program

Madi had her Kindergarten program on Tuesday. The girls were pilgrims and the boys were Indians. The program was really well done. With lots of singing and dancing both on the stage and off. There were only about 50 kids doing the program (just afternoon kindergarten) so it was a big change from what we were used to. I loved it. Here is a clip of her. She actually sang, smiled, and danced. Madi looked very cute as a pilgrim and did a great job! (Scroll down and pause the music on the right hand of your screen to hear her sing)

2 comments:

Jody said...

What a cute little pilgrim you are Madi! Way to sing and smile!!

Half a dozen Gregersens said...

How cute!!! I am so sad that Sawyer did not getting to be in the program. Owell! I can watch Madi and smile just the same. Thanks!!!!