Well we cut our Utah vacation short and headed back to NV. Chad thought we better come back and get situated before we leave again on vacation in August. Though today I am wishing we could just stay on vacation until school starts. The fun has ended for the kids and it finally hit them today that we have moved. Even Rusty knows, he has been acting out, (know of a good chew toy?). The two older kids are really missing their friends, both have made comments today and the twins are doing okay just little things here and there. We really haven't meet anyone yet though I told the kids I would take them to the pool tomorrow. They are doing swim lessons next week so hopefully between that and church we can make some new friends. We are getting the house unpacked and it is actually starting to feel like a home. The house is on an acre lot with a fenced in yard in back for the kids. Madi calls the fenced in pasture behind the yard the canyon. Isaah has set traps out for ground squirrells or rabbits. They have already caught a few native lizards/horny toads. But here is just a couple of pictures of the house. Sorry I don't have more yet.
11 years ago





3 comments:
We miss you:( It hasn't been the same without you! We are leaving now too..beginning of Aug. Our home is officially on the market! I hope we can see you guys soon! Connor really misses his sidekick! Happy unpacking as we pack! Give hugs to all! Buddy still runs to see Rusty.:( Miss u!
I am still looking for a house for you close to me! :) I have decided it is the summer of the moves, everyone is moving this summer. School will start sooner than you think and then you will get busy busy again! But you know, we do have two extra bedrooms at my house...so the invitation is always open for you to visit!
Sounds like your kids are having a blast exploring there new place. We miss you guys here... Harvey's and Sander's have just announced they are moving too... : (
Pretty soon, I bet you'll just love it there. Come back and see us!
Post a Comment