I have to give a little update on the twins. They had a Freunelectomy, basically they were tongue tied and they had it cut. Really, they had it cut by acool lazor. No bleeding and hardly no pain. Hopefully this will improve their speech, though we have heard that twins have their own language which they do. It is hilarious to hear them. I love to eavesdrop on them playing and listing in on what they say to each other. They were waiting for their brownies and I didn't hear Paige say brownie but Talli turns to her and says "No Paige, like this... BR ow nee, now you say it", and she did and Talli says "yeah!" So with time they should be able to stick their tongues out farther and they hope to touch their tongue to their nose like mom.
11 years ago





0 comments:
Post a Comment