I don't have much going on right now so I just thought I would let you know it is 10:15 pm and I just turned on my air conditioner. Yes you read right, my air conditioner. The high tomorrow is suppose to be 80. Any one want to come for a visit? We are now taking reservations.
Anyway, laundry has over taken my bedroom the last few days and until I get it put away I can't take pictures of my new bedroom furniture. But there are going to be a few fun things coming up for me to post. So stay tuned!!
11 years ago





3 comments:
I am ready for a visit! It is snowing and snowing and snowing here! I've had enough! I need some warm weather! I am on my way!
It was toasty last night! I turned the a/c on for a while but turned it off during the night! I love this weather, but I'm not looking forward to the HOT summer!
I am crying!!!!! Literally!!!!!!
Post a Comment